Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Hall of Famer

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan View Post
    Sorry to hear about your loss.
    This lost will only make us better. It was a very good game.
    I feel we will meet the outlaws again,but in the fall season playoffs.

Hall of Famer

Day 2 HARLINGEN CARDINALS vs N.E COLTS.
    STAY HUMBLE!!!!! GO VALLEY!!!!!! GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hall of Famer

HARLINGEN CARDINALS 0 N.E COLTS 9. Good game boys.
    Now its on to the fall season. Where it really counts.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan View Post
    Southeast Junior Hornets Midgets 51 vs Weslaco Thunder Midgets 13
    *edit*
    Last edited by Nrosales11; 05-24-2011 at 12:58 PM.
    WESLACO THUNDER
    2010 TYFA DIVISION 2 JUNIOR STATE CHAMPIONS
    2011 TYFA DIVISION 1 JUNIOR STATE RUNNER-UP

(ROLL THUNDER!!)

Hall of Famer

thunder 18 johnson jags 8...........and this score was 25-8.
    Last edited by Nrosales11; 05-22-2011 at 02:37 PM.
    WESLACO THUNDER

(ROLL THUNDER!!)

Legend

Not fair at all....we all knew it was gonna be a scorcher outside....

Heisman Winner

14u OUTLAWS 46 Ravens O
    12u Outlaws 28 Cardinals O

Default FAIR ?

Quote Originally Posted by lmoya View Post
    Not fair at all....we all knew it was gonna be a scorcher outside....
    LMOYA:

Didnt both teams play in exactly the same weather conditions....Everybody always looking for a excuse...Heck if you cant stand the Heat... get out of the kitchen....Thats the entire problem...Everybody always looking for excuses rather than taking responsibility for not being properly prepared.....Get to work

Heisman Winner

Quote Originally Posted by volunteer View Post
    LMOYA:

Didnt both teams play in exactly the same weather conditions....Everybody always looking for a excuse...Heck if you cant stand the Heat... get out of the kitchen....Thats the entire problem...Everybody always looking for excuses rather than taking responsibility for not being properly prepared.....Get to work
    Te habias tardado volunteer...lol

Heisman Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Nrosales11 View Post
    that was wrong that the se jr hornets got catered to........how in the hell did you all expect our 6 and 7 yr olds to play a 2 1/2 hr game when we have played 1hr games all spring. and the excuse that was given to me was that the hornets didnt wanna travel to ben bolt to play one game!!!! we need to be better informed of crap like that if we are going to go into games like that. the 1st half lasted 1hr and 15min in the 90 degree heat. why were we aware of the deals you all made without telling me or my AD? not cool there tyfa

and by the way hornet coaches and fans.....way NOT to show class, its horrible that is the way you are teaching ur kids. act like you've been there before, thats a true CHAMPION!!!!
    Details please, we need the full story. How were they catered to? Why was the game 2 1/2 hrs instead of regulation time? WHy were they not playing in Ben Bolt? and where was the game played? What deals were made? If heat was an issue where were the officials, TYFA and Game Officials to make sure all the players were hydrated. I would like to see unbiased details of what went down.
    Life is just a football field marked out in 100 yard increments

Heisman Winner

Congrats to OUTLAW rookies & midgets for going undefeated in Spring Ball.
    Congrats to 2011 SR. Team for being undefeated in 2011 & playing for SIYFL championship June 5
    Congrats to 14u team for getting opportunity to play in SIYFL championship game Vs. Cardinals June 5th
    No Doubt "WE WILL WIN!" 36-1 overall in 2011 so far......

Hall of Famer

Default 36-1

Quote Originally Posted by plzno72 View Post
    Congrats to OUTLAW rookies & midgets for going undefeated in Spring Ball.
    Congrats to 2011 SR. Team for being undefeated in 2011 & playing for SIYFL championship June 5
    Congrats to 14u team for getting opportunity to play in SIYFL championship game Vs. Cardinals June 5th
    No Doubt "WE WILL WIN!" 36-1 overall in 2011 so far......
    PLZNO:
    Sounds like yall have a pretty good squad....Also sounds like yall arent being challenged...May be time to look for a league that will put up more of a fight...If you want to prepare your team for the toughest comp...I cant imagine being 36-1 and blowing most teams out could possibly prepare you for the Top Comp....We had the same issue with one of our Basketball Teams...Kept beating every team badly...so our coach kept looking for the top events to play so that are kids would be pushed....WOW...What a difference playing top comp consistently makes...being in dog fights will help you prepare for more competitive situations...We head to New Orleans this weekend..Then Back to RGV...Then Houston...Then Memphis Tennessee...Then Dallas...you get where I am coming from....Allways remember 'It isnt all about winning now,Its about getting them prepared' The winning will take care of itself...Sounds like yall are doing good things...But it also sounds like yall have OUTGROWN the League.... Blowing Everybody Out Is Not A Good Thing....Doesnt Teach Your Kids How To Compete!!!!......Good Luck
    Last edited by HBA SUPPORTER; 05-23-2011 at 09:44 AM.

Heisman Winner

Quote Originally Posted by HBA SUPPORTER View Post
    PLZNO:
    Sounds like yall have a pretty good squad....Also sounds like yall arent being challenged...May be time to look for a league that will put up more of a fight...If you want to prepare your team for the toughest comp...I cant imagine being 36-1 and blowing most teams out could possibly prepare you for the Top Comp....We had the same issue with one of our Basketball Teams...Kept beating every team badly...so our coach kept looking for the top events to play so that are kids would be pushed....WOW...What a difference playing top comp consistently makes...being in dog fights will help you prepare for more competitive situations...We head to New Orleans this weekend..Then Back to RGV...Then Houston...Then Memphis Tennessee...Then Dallas...you get where I am coming from....Allways remember 'It isnt all about winning now,Its about getting them prepared' The winning will take care of itself...Sounds like yall are doing good things...But it also sounds like yall have OUTGROWN the League.... Blowing Everybody Out Is Not A Good Thing....Doesnt Teach Your Kids How To Compete!!!!......Good Luck
    I understand where your coming from. TYFA IS competitive in the Fall. There is comp in the Fall. Our kids will compete for state championships in HIGH school.
    No doubt in my mind that some of our kids will play for D1 UNIVERSITIES. We are not a team with 11 basketball players. We our an organization with over 150 players and about 40 cheerleaders.
    Last edited by plzno72; 05-23-2011 at 10:49 AM.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by volunteer View Post
    LMOYA:

lol
    Last edited by Nrosales11; 05-24-2011 at 12:59 PM.
    WESLACO THUNDER

(ROLL THUNDER!!)

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlerpride View Post
    Details please, we need the full story. How were they catered to? Why was the game 2 1/2 hrs instead of regulation time? WHy were they not playing in Ben Bolt? and where was the game played? What deals were made? If heat was an issue where were the officials, TYFA and Game Officials to make sure all the players were hydrated. I would like to see unbiased details of what went down.
    *edit*
    Last edited by Nrosales11; 05-24-2011 at 01:00 PM.
    WESLACO THUNDER

(ROLL THUNDER!!)

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Nrosales11 View Post
    because our midgets were only scheduled to play one game. well the hornet organization didnt wanna travel to just play one game. so when we have played one hour games all spring........they decide(without letting us know anything) that the game will be regulation game like in the fall. they knew they were playing a long game and im sure they had their chances to prepare and we didint. we cant forget that our midgets are still babies and when i start having my players dehydrating and over-heating, over some BS.......thats where i draw the line!
    Wait, so they were already preparing 2 weeks in advance for a regulations season game? Y was it regional director who set these games up not aware of this? Hope NO boys were injured.....

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by lmoya View Post
    Wait, so they were already preparing 2 weeks in advance for a regulations season game? Y was it regional director who set these games up not aware of this? Hope NO boys were injured.....
    *edit*
    Last edited by Nrosales11; 05-24-2011 at 01:01 PM.
    WESLACO THUNDER

(ROLL THUNDER!!)

Legend

wow that's not good.....there should be an impartial black shirt at all games with meaning....

Legend

nno disrespect....tyfa has some good orgs but ppl running it need to b more organized....no matter wat league u are in u allways have some bad apples.....good luck to the kids

Heisman Winner

[QUOTE=Nrosales11;461517]they knew they were playing a regulation game.....they had two weeks to prepare! we didnt know about the changes till we got there. dont start assuming that we are looking for excuses there volunteer, unless you know the whole story. these kids are 6 and 7, so please dont start talking out ur behind unless you know the facts there bud

I'm sure the RGV TYFA REP Knew of changes for spring bowl.
    Why didn't he or she give you info?

Thread Information