Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    again there u go belittling easts accomplishment of reaching the regional semifinals back to back. I know u probably think in ur mind that weslaco would have done better but the fact is east had one of the if not the best offensive lines in the valley along with the valleys leading rusher and we got stomped. We did what took us too the dance and we ran into a bigger more physical and better coached team. We had one of the biggest offenses in the valley and they had bigger guys on offense and defense so dont tell me the slot t woulda produced points on this juggernaut of a team. At least east has been there. Weslaco has had its chances but I think bad coaching has prevented them from moving on. The alexander game with the goin for two points on almost every touchdown and last year with typical tony waisting his time outs early not allowing high to set up properly at the end and forcing them to run broken plays. East has played at the alamodome twice and earned it . They will prove they belong this year as well. I belive the freshman through jv squads have all produced dcs so the future is bright at east. Srry eeew.
    its not belittling if its the Truth. Cmon mister I tell the truth. Truth was East doesnt belong on the same field as Cedar Park. Are you denying that? Weslaco high would not have hung around with Cedar Park either...Why is that you start busting out High's coulda woulda shoulda's? and for the record playing at the dome doesnt mean squat...High played there in the 2nd rd in 2006, big deal so what. Its just a facility. My simple point was that it was not Cedar Park that has gotten east ready for 5a. AGAIN, East has been ready for 5a a while now....
    Last edited by eeeee; 02-03-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Hall of Famer

hey if it isnt mid valley(football)town criers comadre eeeew. I see ur finished landscaping tony v"s house welcome back. Ofcourse ur not gnna say it now but I remember when east split its first dc with vets no respect from high fans. I guess its more bout respect. Guess its kinda ironic that the following year high split. Guess it was kharma. I belive the majority of our 4a teams coulda competed in 325a for a playoff spot with ee or east competing for a dc. I meen first u say we could compete with 5a but we couldnt of won a dc? It wouldnt of been hard to get in the playoffs in 325a alls ud have to do is beat one of the top four teams which with weslaco losing to pace in a important game at the end of the year shows it was very possible for that to happen. U say it will be a step up in competioon for east haha take ur own advice and look at ur district.it will be a big step up for the panthers as well as a matter of fact for every team in that district. dont know what ur comment about everybody being compedative except.... Was about, I hope u elaborate.
    your an absolute liar! I clearly remembering all my fellow panther fans, giving east love! If your registration on here was OCTOBER 2011, than what was your screen name on here in 2010? thats a serious question....
    Last edited by eeeee; 02-03-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Hall of Famer

hey if it isnt mid valley(football)town criers comadre eeeew. I see ur finished landscaping tony v"s house welcome back. Ofcourse ur not gnna say it now but I remember when east split its first dc with vets no respect from high fans. I guess its more bout respect. Guess its kinda ironic that the following year high split. Guess it was kharma. I belive the majority of our 4a teams coulda competed in 325a for a playoff spot with ee or east competing for a dc. I meen first u say we could compete with 5a but we couldnt of won a dc? It wouldnt of been hard to get in the playoffs in 325a alls ud have to do is beat one of the top four teams which with weslaco losing to pace in a important game at the end of the year shows it was very possible for that to happen. U say it will be a step up in competioon for east haha take ur own advice and look at ur district.it will be a big step up for the panthers as well as a matter of fact for every team in that district. dont know what ur comment about everybody being compedative except.... Was about, I hope u elaborate.
    i never said east couldnt win a DC in 32-5a...learn how to read before you open your mouth. Again I said, East definitely could have, but I didnt think EE could have....Yes i clearly said its a HUGE step up for East in competition...is that really something you feel the need to argue about? I mean seriously 4a ball last year was soooo pathetic....wouldnt you agree? Quit trying to compare 2011's 32-5a to 32-4a. Yeh ofcourse Weslaco moving to this years district is a step up, but not by much. Like i said its not gonna be all 9 teams legitimately competing for the DC. Maybe 5-6. But compare that to 324a last year where only TWO teams went at it? I mean CMON MAN....And you can dog High all you want about losing to Pace, but Pace was still a good team.
    Last edited by eeeee; 02-03-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by eeeee View Post
    its not belittling if its the Truth. Cmon mister I tell the truth. Truth was East doesnt belong on the same field as Cedar Park. Are you denying that? Weslaco high would not have hung around with Cedar Park either...Why is that you start busting out High's coulda woulda shoulda's? and for the record playing at the dome doesnt mean squat...High played there in the 2nd rd in 2006, big deal so what. Its just a facility. My simple point was that it was not Cedar Park that has gotten east ready for 5a. AGAIN, East has been ready for 5a a while now....
    Dont u think those kids that make it to the dome strive to return there? It wasnt as much that they lost to cedar park as much as it was them making it there twice. Those teams are a buzzsaw. Lake travis had bluff down 55-0 at half time. And look at those two teams cedar and lake. There there only competition. There like wes/lf always coming down to the last possesion. But im going of subject. Im just saying that it sets a standard at east. It builds a tradition not losing to cedar but being area champs. Im sure the other kids feel like they gtta rise to the occasion to get back there and give it another shot. How many valley teams make it past the second round.u might remember the cedar park games but ill remember back to back area round champs

Hall of Famer

Dont u think those kids that make it to the dome strive to return there? It wasnt as much that they lost to cedar park as much as it was them making it there twice. Those teams are a buzzsaw. Lake travis had bluff down 55-0 at half time. And look at those two teams cedar and lake. There there only competition. There like wes/lf always coming down to the last possesion. But im going of subject. Im just saying that it sets a standard at east. It builds a tradition not losing to cedar but being area champs. Im sure the other kids feel like they gtta rise to the occasion to get back there and give it another shot. How many valley teams make it past the second round.u might remember the cedar park games but ill remember back to back area round champs
    Your telling me crap i already know. Ofcourse the kids at East wanna get back there, and go even go beyond. But im not at all talking about future match ups between the 2 or reaching the 3rd round.... How many valley teams make it past the 3rd round? atleast 3-4 every year...

Legend

Your telling me crap i already know. Ofcourse the kids at East wanna get back there, and go even go beyond. But im not at all talking about future match ups between the 2 or reaching the 3rd round.... How many valley teams make it past the 3rd round? atleast 3-4 every year...
    Exactly the last two years its been the same three teams. harlingen,mcallen memorial, and yup weslaco east. Go figure. But beyond that. Its one or two outta the whole valley.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Rival View Post
    EE Away
    Donna Home
    McMemorial - Home,
    PSJA Mem. - Away,
    Rowe - Home,
    PSJA North - Away,
    East - Home,
    McHi - Away,
    PSJA - Home,
    San Benito - Away
    maybe mchi and coach harris will come to weslaco next season. i would like to see coach harris back in weslaco, heck of a coach.......taught me alot about defense.
    WESLACO THUNDER
    2010 TYFA DIVISION 2 JUNIOR STATE CHAMPIONS
    2011 TYFA DIVISION 1 JUNIOR STATE RUNNER-UP
    2013 TYFA DIVISION 1 JUNIOR STATE SEMI-FINALIST
    2014 TYFA SENIOR SPRING STATE CHAMPIONS

(ROLL THUNDER!!)

Legend

Who can forget weslacos modern ice bowl against mchi at lackey. Great game big interception at the end to seal it. It was freakn cold . the hott chocholate and it was still packed on both sides.

All your District Championships are belong to us

That's what happens when you're the districts perra for the better part of the decade. You get a HUGE chip on your shoulder.
    YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL

HELPING A BROTHA'S DREAMS COME TRUE, ONE HAIRNET AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by CHILLEDPATRON View Post
    WOW WOW WOW WOW. . . QUE VIVA LA MAQUINA. .. (one and only time i will EVER say it)

thank you for helping east share a district championship!!!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by hunterbunter View Post
    That's what happens when you're the districts perra for the better part of the decade. You get a HUGE chip on your shoulder.
    Haha talk about a chip on there shoulder. Hey east is ur district champ, respect. Ha jga

All your District Championships are belong to us

Did I say that out loud? Lol. Good luck next season Panthers, it's on like Donkey Kong!
    YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL

HELPING A BROTHA'S DREAMS COME TRUE, ONE HAIRNET AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by CHILLEDPATRON View Post
    WOW WOW WOW WOW. . . QUE VIVA LA MAQUINA. .. (one and only time i will EVER say it)

thank you for helping east share a district championship!!!

Hall of Famer

Haha talk about a chip on there shoulder. Hey east is ur district champ, respect. Ha jga

lol what exactly is it that you think "we're" mad at?

Hall of Famer

Exactly the last two years its been the same three teams. harlingen,mcallen memorial, and yup weslaco east. Go figure. But beyond that. Its one or two outta the whole valley.
    ???? ay dios

Legend

lol what exactly is it that you think "we're" mad at?
    Did I quote u on that comment?

Legend

???? ay dios
    Is it true o no?

Hall of Famer

Did I quote u on that comment?
    does it matter? Im asking you, what exactly is it that you think the panther fans are soo pissed off at the world about???? if u werent referring to us, then who?
    Last edited by eeeee; 02-03-2012 at 11:57 PM.

Hall of Famer

Is it true o no?
    ....like I said, you keeping telling me things I ALREADY KNOW...geeez captain obvious

Legend

To hunterdumpsters comment.

Hall of Famer

To hunterdumpsters comment.
    I know who you replied to, but im asking YOU, not hunter, not anyone else, why do YOU think Wes fans have a chip on their shoulder, IF thats who your talking about....And if not, my mistake...and if you even know what chip on your shoulder even means...
    Last edited by eeeee; 02-04-2012 at 12:05 AM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by hunterbunter View Post
    Im referrin my comment and chip on shoulder to bunter and his bees. Not talking bout weslaco in this comment.

Thread Information