Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scores 3/12-13

I will say that the forum has been dead lately, used to seeing scores flooding in. For baseball etc... Was always very entertaining reminds meofa facebook page, people reminiscing, no actual meaty info like the ciugar bobcat scorr, good job cougars.

I will say that the forum has been dead lately, used to seeing scores flooding in. For baseball etc... Was always very entertaining reminds meofa facebook page, people reminiscing, no actual meaty info like the ciugar bobcat scorr, good job cougars.

All Star

Quote Originally Posted by Southtexas View Post
    Harlingen Cards 7-6 over PSJA North. The great thing about the Cards is 65% of team is Sophmores and many are starters. Will only get stronger in the next 2 years. 2 of the sophmores are 15 years old and starting Things will get interesting as the season and exprience develop!
    Cardinals showed determination being down until the 6th inning......The boys fought back the entire game and never gave up. The sophomores are eager to still learn from their mistakes and to fix it....The Cardinals will b strong in the next couple of years no doubt!!

Just came back from seeing Harlingen High South Hawks play against CC Carroll. CC Carroll won 10-0 in 5 innings. I clocked Courtney Hawkins -from Carroll at 93---heat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nightrain34 View Post
    Last night upset PSJA M 6- ENHS 4.
    Yes this was an upset train many people dont realize that ENHS has a good young team this yr. I have been saying it all along not to take anything away from the wolves they played a good game and deserved the win. Let me just refresh some memories here or maybe some in here didnt know ( psja bears vs cougars ) game is tied at 6 to the 6th inn. coogs have momentum going then 3 huge erros by coogs and 8 runs come in for bears, coogs lose finish game with 8 hits vs joey garza a very good pitcher. (cougars vs harlingen south) at shary tourney coogs win 10-4 finish game with 10 hits (cougars vs cc carroll) coogs up 4-3 going to the last inn. looks like huge upset in the making one big error and cougars lose 6-4 in the last inn. cougars finish with 8 hits (cougars vs shary) game is tied at one to the last inn. bases loaded for shary here comes eric gutierrez their power hitter and hits a bomb that hits the centerfield fence with 2 outs and 3 runs come in shary wins it 4-1 coogs finish with 7 hits (cougars vs bobcats) cougars werent given a chance against the 3rd ranked cats, if it wasnt for the 2 homers tha big edgar c. hit that brought in 5 runs for them u r looking at a 10-2 score but final was 10-7 coogs finish with 13 hits...................if cougars can eliminate some of those big errors that come back to haunt them WATCH OUT!!!!

Thread Information