Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hall of Famer

Default Games, scores 3/23/12

Wolverines vs Hawks, time to separate the contenders from the pretenders.

MVP

Bobcats vs. Bears

All Star

Should be a great game. Sammy should be throwing for EHS and Albert will probably throw for Da BEARS.

All Star

Where are they playing? Site may play a big factor in this one!!!!!!

I will go for HAWKS, I like their make-up a bit more, are they going to be missing a player? Or was that another incident I read about. Either way I think H.S. has a better chance this time. Right NOW my playoff ranking (regardless of records)

1. BEARS Until they are beat
    2. BOBCATS Cougars can get them twice
    3. COUGARS As long as pitching keeps them in and less errors please.
    4. WildCARD I will go with Hawks if they win or Depends on how PSJA North does in next two to three games.
    5. PSJA N. see above
    6. Harlingen

I will go for HAWKS, I like their make-up a bit more, are they going to be missing a player? Or was that another incident I read about. Either way I think H.S. has a better chance this time. Right NOW my playoff ranking (regardless of records)

1. BEARS Until they are beat
    2. BOBCATS Cougars can get them twice
    3. COUGARS As long as pitching keeps them in and less errors please.
    4. WildCARD I will go with Hawks if they win or Depends on how PSJA North does in next two to three games.
    5. PSJA N. see above
    6. Harlingen

Hall of Famer

The Bears are winning some games ugly and I think they are overrated so I will go with EHS. If they beat Sammy then they are the real deal.
    Too soon to tell about the wild card, wait till the last week.

Quote Originally Posted by mcsk9 View Post
    Should be a great game. Sammy should be throwing for EHS and Albert will probably throw for Da BEARS.
    bobcats are gonna get clobbered Sammy wont pitch he pitched monday he would be the only pitcher for the cats that can stop the bears and coach valdez knows this he is already throwing away the game against the bears cuz why else would he pitch him on monday vs jags who u can use any other pitcher and save sammy for bears

Quote Originally Posted by nightrain34 View Post
    The Bears are winning some games ugly and I think they are overrated so I will go with EHS. If they beat Sammy then they are the real deal.
    Too soon to tell about the wild card, wait till the last week.
    talking bout overrated, the most overrated team in the RGV this yr is the bobcats they wont even make the playoffs this yr jonly good thing about them is Sammy my prediction for playoffs has not changed and i strongly believe cougars can win district not just because thats my team but i know what they can do

cougars
    bears
    raiders
    hawks

i meant to say sammy and edgar the 2 good things bout cats sammy with his pitching and edgar with his bat but it takes nine players where are the rest?

Hall of Famer

That's some insight on the bobcats I did not know about. We will find out Friday. Why would you pitch your ace against the worst team in the district when your biggest game is next?

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by mcsk9 View Post
    Sammy pitched against Jags on Tuesday so wont be pitching my guess is that Luis Alanis will be pitching this game.

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by nightrain34 View Post
    That's some insight on the bobcats I did not know about. We will find out Friday. Why would you pitch your ace against the worst team in the district when your biggest game is next?
    Why would Valdez change his line up for just one game..sure this game is important but there is more than 1 district game.

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by LUVRGVBB View Post
    talking bout overrated, the most overrated team in the RGV this yr is the bobcats they wont even make the playoffs this yr jonly good thing about them is Sammy my prediction for playoffs has not changed and i strongly believe cougars can win district not just because thats my team but i know what they can do

cougars
    bears
    raiders
    hawks
    Bobcats will make the playoffs and North has no chance of winning District

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by LUVRGVBB View Post

cougars
    bears
    raiders
    hawks
    WOW THEY WILL DEFINITELY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS SON. NOT JUST BECAUSE THE COUGARS BEAT THEM MEANS THEY ARE TERRIBLE. THEY MIGHT BE OVERRATED BUT WHEN SAMMY IS ON THE MOUND THE ARE THE NO 3 TEAM IN THE WHOLE VALLEY BEHIND SHARY AND THE BEARS.
    NOT ONLY THAT VALDES KNOWS THAT HE IS SHOOTING FOR 2 WINS THIS WEEK AND IT MAKES IT EASIER WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR ACE THROWIN TWICE. BEAR AND BOBCATS WILL BE A GOOD GAME. WHOEVER HITS THE BALL MORE WILL EVENTUALLY WIN...

Quote Originally Posted by rgvcat View Post
    WOW THEY WILL DEFINITELY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS SON. NOT JUST BECAUSE THE COUGARS BEAT THEM MEANS THEY ARE TERRIBLE. THEY MIGHT BE OVERRATED BUT WHEN SAMMY IS ON THE MOUND THE ARE THE NO 3 TEAM IN THE WHOLE VALLEY BEHIND SHARY AND THE BEARS.
    NOT ONLY THAT VALDES KNOWS THAT HE IS SHOOTING FOR 2 WINS THIS WEEK AND IT MAKES IT EASIER WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR ACE THROWIN TWICE. BEAR AND BOBCATS WILL BE A GOOD GAME. WHOEVER HITS THE BALL MORE WILL EVENTUALLY WIN...
    joey g. will pitch for bears without sammy pitching cats get ten run ruled in 5

Bobcats play with pride Red & Blue all the WAY!!!

BOBCAT PRIDE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by punisher66 View Post
    Bobcats play with pride Red & Blue all the WAY!!!

BOBCAT PRIDE!!!!!
    you said it punisher, that is all they have left is Pride that is one thing the bobcats never lose I will give them that and speaking of bobcat pride where is that little cockroach I'm sure he will come out of the woodwork pretty soon.............here Kitty KITTY KITTY!!!!!!!!!! All in good humor lol

I like what I hear that is what a FORUM SHOULD sound like!
    BEARS, COUGARS will Make Playoffs, BOBCATS Will make Playoffs whether it is in 3rd or 4th place ???ehhhhhhh I dunno?, WILD CARDS prediction will be PSJA N, H.S., and PSJA Memorial..(flip a coin)..Harlingen and Jaguars

Premium

Sharyland 11-2 over Mission
    Mchi 7-0 over La Joya
    Memorial 9-5 over Rowe

Thread Information