Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Jags 3-1 over cards
    Raiders 17-7 over coogs
    Bears 13-0 over bobcats

Heisman Winner

I'm here. Just haven't been online in a while. It's gonna be quite a race to the playoffs. But like I said, I see the same 4 teams making it as last year.

*Photo Courtesy of texashshelmetproject.com

Heisman Winner

Harlingen South beat PSJA Memorial. I'm not sure of score though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Pride View Post
    Harlingen South beat PSJA Memorial. I'm not sure of score though.
    hawks beat wolverines 6-2, my cougars didnt do to well they exploted out of the gate then the wheels fell off and lost to the raiders as for my prediction on the bobcat bear game it was to the tee, I predicted bears would run rule the cats in five and I explained why and that is exactly what happened need not say more

Look what the cat dragged in welcome back Bobcat (kitty cat) Pride , where have you been we missed you its kinda boring without you, no one else to poke at and piss off hahaha. Well it should get interesting now, how did you like my prediction on the bobcat bear game wouldnt you agree i was pin point accurate? I scare myself sometimes y no soy brujo lmao.

Heisman Winner

Oh yes, LUVRGVBB, you are pinpoint accurate on your predictions, especially how you say that the Cougars are going to make the playoffs and win district. hahaha

Heisman Winner

17-7? really? Sounds to me like your pitchers were throwing batting practice. Or did the budget cuts of ECISD cause you all to lose your pitching coach? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Pride View Post
    Oh yes, LUVRGVBB, you are pinpoint accurate on your predictions, especially how you say that the Cougars are going to make the playoffs and win district. hahaha
    yes they will make the playoffs and still have a shot at district may need a little help here in there for dist. title but the season isnt over yet so we dont know how my prediction will come out but the bobcat bear game is over and we do know how that prediction came out

MVP

Horrible pitching for EHS their catcher did a better job pitching

Quote Originally Posted by BOBCATFAN4LIFE94 View Post
    Horrible pitching for EHS their catcher did a better job pitching
    this is exactly what i have been saying all along bobcats lack pitching, right now there is no one else but sammy the other pitchers need to step it up if they want to make playoffs.

predictions for tonite

cougars/hawks cougars need to bounce back from that embarrassing game last nite cougars beat hawks once already in tourney but that does not mean jack, cougars have not had ugly back to back games their bats will come alive coogs win.

bobcats/wolverines very simple sammy pitches cats win sammy does not pitch cats lose my understanding is sammy will pitch cats win this one

bears/cards another easy game to predict bears keep rolling along bears win

jags/raiders sorry jags but 1 win against the struggling cards doesnt make me a believer yet raiders win this one

Heisman Winner

the cats will be fine. they will make the playoffs.

Hall of Famer

Was I wrong bout bears vs bobcats. What happened to enhs? Wolves are the same old same old team, back to future? Monitor says cats were talking trash bout them not needing Sammy to win, true?

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by LUVRGVBB View Post
    predictions for tonite

cougars/hawks cougars need to bounce back from that embarrassing game last nite cougars beat hawks once already in tourney but that does not mean jack, cougars have not had ugly back to back games their bats will come alive coogs win.

bobcats/wolverines very simple sammy pitches cats win sammy does not pitch cats lose my understanding is sammy will pitch cats win this one

bears/cards another easy game to predict bears keep rolling along bears win

jags/raiders sorry jags but 1 win against the struggling cards doesnt make me a believer yet raiders win this one
    YOU NEED TO WORRY FIRST ABOUT YOUR COUGARS WINNING SOME BALL GAMES AND THEN WORRY ABOUT THE BOBCATS...
    YOU GOT BLOWN AWAY BY A TEAM THAT DIDNT EVEN THROW THEIR ACE SON....AND ON PSJA BOBCAT GAME LOOKS LIKE THE CATS JUST FOUND OUT WHO THEIR #2 ON THE ROTATION IS....

PSJA MEMORIAL 3 EHS 6
    SAMMY COMPLETE GAME ALLOWED 1 EARNED RUN AND HAD 11KS..
    CORDON HIT THIS 4TH HOMERUN OF THE SEASON....
    LOOKS LIKE THE GAMEPLAN WORKED 2 WS OF 3 GAMES.

Premium

Watched an entertaining game between the Hawks and Cougars. Hawks win it 9 innings 13-8.

Every entertaining game I must say I never get nervous when my son pitches but last night was one of them games.....

Bears
    Bobcats
    PSJA N.
    Hawks
    Cougars
    Harlingen
    Memorial
    Jags
    Sounds around right second round approaching. Hope your rotations are set if not you bleacher buns should explain who should pitch against whom.

Bears
    Bobcats
    PSJA N.
    Hawks
    Cougars
    Harlingen
    Memorial
    Jags
    Sounds around right second round approaching. Hope your rotations are set if not you bleacher buns should explain who should pitch against whom.

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by nightrain34 View Post
    Was I wrong bout bears vs bobcats. What happened to enhs? Wolves are the same old same old team, back to future? Monitor says cats were talking trash bout them not needing Sammy to win, true?
    People think that the trash talking was coming from the forums but i dont see any

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by rgvcat View Post
    YOU NEED TO WORRY FIRST ABOUT YOUR COUGARS WINNING SOME BALL GAMES AND THEN WORRY ABOUT THE BOBCATS...
    YOU GOT BLOWN AWAY BY A TEAM THAT DIDNT EVEN THROW THEIR ACE SON....AND ON PSJA BOBCAT GAME LOOKS LIKE THE CATS JUST FOUND OUT WHO THEIR #2 ON THE ROTATION IS....

PSJA MEMORIAL 3 EHS 6
    SAMMY COMPLETE GAME ALLOWED 1 EARNED RUN AND HAD 11KS..
    CORDON HIT THIS 4TH HOMERUN OF THE SEASON....
    LOOKS LIKE THE GAMEPLAN WORKED 2 WS OF 3 GAMES.
    Whose the #2 now?

Thread Information