Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Kellym View Post
    Watched an entertaining game between the Hawks and Cougars. Hawks win it 9 innings 13-8.
    Yes very entertaining game coogs up 5-0 to the 5th inn. then here come the errors and it always seems to happen with two outs top of 5th hawks go up 5-7 stays like this till bottom of 7th last bat for coogs and tie game at 7 to send to the 8th they both tie at 8 to send to 9th , top 9th errors strike again and 5 runs come in for hawks again with 2 outs bottom 9 coogs get runners on bases but cant bring them in final 13-8. Congrats to hawks on a hard fought game you guys must have used like 5 or 6 pitchers last nite i lost track

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by LUVRGVBB View Post
    talking bout overrated, the most overrated team in the RGV this yr is the bobcats they wont even make the playoffs this yr jonly good thing about them is Sammy my prediction for playoffs has not changed and i strongly believe cougars can win district not just because thats my team but i know what they can do

cougars
    bears
    raiders
    hawks
    Whats the cougars district record cuz all i hear is loss loss and more losses you guys must be like 1 game away from clinching district though cuz supposedly you think the cougars are the best in 31-5A
    Last edited by BOBCATFAN4LIFE94; 03-25-2012 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBCATFAN4LIFE94 View Post
    Whats the cougars district record cuz all i hear is loss loss and more losses you guys must be like 1 game away from clinching district though cuz supposedly you think the cougars are the best in 31-5A
    Hey bobcatfanny its not over till the fat lady sings yes we have had out losses but we have been our own worst enemy and we have beaten ourselves Cougars have a good team and people who know baseball know it. As far as winning district pretty much out of reach but as far as making playoffs they will be there one more game to finish first round then we start second round the boys will turn it around in the second round and I hope its Sammy's turn to pitch in the rotation when we face u the second time. We want to face your best pitcher as good as he is it will be hard to stop the cougar bats

Heisman Winner

If I were you, I would forget about the bats and concern yourself with defense. You just said errors plague your team and here you are talking about your bats? Por favor.

*Photo Courtesy of texashshelmetproject.com

Heisman Winner

Get a clue, son. Muhahaha Remember one thing, you have talked a lot of trash about the cougars making the playoffs. When they don't make it, u will seem like the biggest fool of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Pride View Post
    Get a clue, son. Muhahaha Remember one thing, you have talked a lot of trash about the cougars making the playoffs. When they don't make it, u will seem like the biggest fool of all.
    Look here son Saying that the cougars will make playoffs is not talking trash it is simply my opinion. Like I said before its not over yet we are barely getting to the halfway mark we will see what happends in round 2

Bears will not run the table they can loose two games.
    EHS can loose another
    H.S. is scary right now they can hit
    PSJA North very strong. but can they maintain that same discipline?
    Cougars- need to shake off their last two losses and concentrate on the next game or they can be out of it in the next 3-4 games.
    Harlingen is REELING
    PSJA Memorial- ewwwww they need to figure out if they want to play baseball?
    JAGS came out with a win...put a few together and we can talk? Am I missing anyone?

Why no talk about 30 5A next 3 weeks will be a key factor for teams that are 2nd and 3 rd
    and trying to get 4th

Heisman Winner

Blah, Blah, Blah.

Premium

Quote Originally Posted by Warchamp View Post
    Why no talk about 30 5A next 3 weeks will be a key factor for teams that are 2nd and 3 rd
    and trying to get 4th
    I know Shary's record but how is the rest of the District doing? If I have to guess it's between McHi, Palmview, Memorial and Rowe for those spots.

MVP

Hey bobcatfanny its not over till the fat lady sings yes we have had out losses but we have been our own worst enemy and we have beaten ourselves Cougars have a good team and people who know baseball know it. As far as winning district pretty much out of reach but as far as making playoffs they will be there one more game to finish first round then we start second round the boys will turn it around in the second round and I hope its Sammy's turn to pitch in the rotation when we face u the second time. We want to face your best pitcher as good as he is it will be hard to stop the cougar bats
    I asked for record u dont know it?

Mchi 4-1 Palmview 4-1 they play tonight then Mchi plays Shary , Memorial3-2 still has to play Palmview . Rowe 2-3
    finishing 1st half against Mission & LaJoya

Mchi 4-1 Palmview 4-1 they play tonight then Mchi plays Shary , Memorial3-2 still has to play Palmview . Rowe 2-3
    finishing 1st half against Mission & LaJoya

MVP

Too bad none of your pitchers can stop anybody elses bats.

Hey Sammy Alvarado is a good pitcher

Junior Varsity

Hey bobkittenfan pitching has been good enough to beat the other two edinburg teams. the only bobkitten that has hit against us is Cordon and I give credit where credit is due. That kid can hit. Sammy went 0 for three and aldo went 1-3 against Robbie Garces. Believe me the COUGARS are looking forward to facing Sammy. Sammy is a great pitcher but thats why its a sport because of the challenge. The COUGS are up for it.

Thread Information