Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

i really dont know if that would be best but i can deffinately see that happrning with a few coaches.

"How can a you hit and think at the same time?"

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by davi34 View Post
    i really dont know if that would be best but i can deffinately see that happrning with a few coaches.
    Which ones? Jones and Pherson? I hear they're pretty hard workers over there!
    Mission Eagles----2009 32 AAAA District Champions!!!!! The EAGLE has taken off, YOUR TEAM must prepare for landing!!!

Yea those are deffinately two names who can be thrown into the mix. Personally Maubry the Freshman head coach. He led the up and coming seniors of 2010, 10-0 their freshman year he knows what he is doing but i dont know if he will be applying

"How can a you hit and think at the same time?"

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by davi34 View Post
    Yea those are deffinately two names who can be thrown into the mix. Personally Maubry the Freshman head coach. He led the up and coming seniors of 2010, 10-0 their freshman year he knows what he is doing but i dont know if he will be applying
    Coach Moubry??? Someone was telling me he had applied at the LJ ISD for their HC positions when they were opened up. Don't know a thing about that coach other than that. What did he coach this year on the varsity level? Any clues.
    Mission Eagles----2009 32 AAAA District Champions!!!!! The EAGLE has taken off, YOUR TEAM must prepare for landing!!!

I dont think moubry would be able to handle head coaching a varsity team. apenas aguantaba when i was in wrestling. But still coach Lee was a good coach just none of the players ever got the heads out of their as$ and buckled down like in my grad class
    Last edited by TexasFlawless66; 01-15-2009 at 12:59 AM.

oh and whats up EP. finally made it onto this forum... David checking in

Hall of Famer

Welcome back

Or atleast you notice some familiar names..
    HARLINGEN CARDINALS

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFlawless66 View Post
    oh and whats up EP. finally made it onto this forum... David checking in
    Hey what u bin up 2 Flawless!!! Still at Tmobile?

MVP

Spot opened, go crazy!

Rawr06

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePower View Post
    Spot opened, go crazy!
    Any candidates yet?

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr06 View Post
    Any candidates yet?
    Well there is a new thread that SB just opened their HC position, I think? Maybe Pena will apply over here afterall.

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by eagleprophet View Post
    Well there is a new thread that SB just opened their HC position, I think? Maybe Pena will apply over here afterall.

Predictions?
    Pena, Casas.............

Cherry from Hgn South is probably looking for a job about now. No one really talks about him much...

Quote Originally Posted by eagleprophet View Post
    Hey what u bin up 2 Flawless!!! Still at Tmobile?
    yessir. starting my own auto accessory business though.

Hall of Famer

Well when you get that going be sure to text or call me. I'm needing the bedliner trims on my Truck. The sun has already made them fade badly and it makes my truck look older than what it really is. Hey Pena just got the Heck out of San Benito. Wonder why?? THings that make you go

A lot names being thrown out for the picking!

I already hear its predetermined lots of pressure from some of the board members. See you back here in 3-5 seasons. Same old compadre stuff going on. When Mission is back in this situation again those few board members who put these guys in should pack up and leave with them. I sure hope they seriously listen to other candidates and help these kids get someone who they will want to play for.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by TheEagle440 View Post
    I already hear its predetermined lots of pressure from some of the board members. See you back here in 3-5 seasons. Same old compadre stuff going on. When Mission is back in this situation again those few board members who put these guys in should pack up and leave with them. I sure hope they seriously listen to other candidates and help these kids get someone who they will want to play for.
    Dang you sound mad. What name did you hear? Just really curious now!!

Varsity

Hopefully the board will have nothing to do with it and philosophy, playbook, and player relation skills will determine the successors at both Mission Schools. Mission has made some horrible decisions but that is more the reason for them not to hire recycled coaches. They will be more careful this time......Maybe! Eagle440 are you saying Pena is a shoe in? Casas from LJ?

Thread Information