Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by eyeofthetiger View Post
    otro old buzzard.....look at me look at me.....look what a great team we have......

we suck everywhere else in this god forsaken area but darnit we can scream about our football team so that we will be relevent at something.......

Attention All Jello Jackets Fans:

I know this may come as a suprise to some of you, and based on the last few days I know this to be true......

There is more to life then football and especially EE football.....I know...I know thats all you have and its the one thing you are successful in and with your inferiority complex this is what all of you hang your hat on.....but take a deep breath.....go out and getan education and live life outside that area....I think you will find the world is an exciting place with many opportunities for you out side of that area and that football team.......

OK Jacket fans carry on......

LOL , I finally agree with EYE lol EE fans just

Default WTH?

POINTLESS BOYS...POINTLESS...
    "Revenge is a meal best served cold", UNOOOO.......

clipse2xx

Default EUGENE GARZA

anyone?

All your District Championships are belong to us

otro old buzzard.....look at me look at me.....look what a great team we have......

we suck everywhere else in this god forsaken area but darnit we can scream about our football team so that we will be relevent at something.......

I know this may come as a suprise to some of you, and based on the last few days I know this to be true......

There is more to life then football and especially EE football.....I know...I know thats all you have and its the one thing you are successful in and with your inferiority complex this is what all of you hang your hat on.....but take a deep breath.....go out and getan education and live life outside that area....I think you will find the world is an exciting place with many opportunities for you out side of that area and that football team.......

are you serious eott or do u just enjoy posting out of your a$$. EEs basketball has plenty of history and success, district championships along with playoff trips. same goes for our volleyball peogram. Look into it yourself. Now. that being said, do you honestly think YOU of all mascots should be talking?? When was the last time Mercedes won a basketball DC? At least when we talk we back it up with years of success, not one year wonders.
    YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL

HELPING A BROTHA'S DREAMS COME TRUE, ONE HAIRNET AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by CHILLEDPATRON View Post
    WOW WOW WOW WOW. . . QUE VIVA LA MAQUINA. .. (one and only time i will EVER say it)

thank you for helping east share a district championship!!!

callate!

#1 Tiger Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Buzzard View Post
    callate!
    just got info on the new coach for mercedes. its not the psja coach.

Spoiler:
    its me

Varsity

ha! Great laughs. Funny stuff. I'm a McHi fan and alumnus and I enjoy seeing the amount of fan and parent support that "Jello" Jackets exhibit. You guys ARE what Texas High School Football is all about. Edcouch Elsa aKa "Little Green Bay". Lovn it. Keep those kids involved!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Twobits View Post
    just got info on the new coach for mercedes. its not the psja coach.

Spoiler:
    its me

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by KARMA View Post
    you peejackets are in everything down there except when you so call strong district comes and playes up there----you guys are a joke--your like the bully that can't keep his mouth shut until he get up here
    well i go up there and make u keep ur mouth shut....................

'THE BLACK HOLE"

clipse2xx

ANY WORD ON CANDIDATES?

The One and Only

Default NOPE!!!!!!! LOL ALWAYS WANTED TO TYPE UP HERE BUT I DONT WANT TO IT SUCKS

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by RR RATED View Post
    Why do you want this topic locked??
    "Its not how you start its how you finish."

#1 Tiger Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Buzzard View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Twobits View Post
    It will be okay...

Hall of Famer

Man I wonder what would happen if all the EE peeps and Mercy peeps from the forum were all in the same room together.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by mightytigers89 View Post
    Man I wonder what would happen if all the EE peeps and Mercy peeps from the forum were all in the same room together.
    Hm......
    "Its not how you start its how you finish."

Hall of Famer

gets you thinking dont it

All your District Championships are belong to us

we would walk into a room with a table in the middle. on the table is a board game with a note from chuck that says "knock yourselves out"

what would follow would be known as one of the most intense games of pictionary in U.S. history.
    YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL

HELPING A BROTHA'S DREAMS COME TRUE, ONE HAIRNET AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by CHILLEDPATRON View Post
    WOW WOW WOW WOW. . . QUE VIVA LA MAQUINA. .. (one and only time i will EVER say it)

thank you for helping east share a district championship!!!

Enough already! This thread isn't about EE fans upset over what the "former" Mercedes Coach did or did not do. It"s OVER! Gilbert Leal is gone. What truely matters now is: Who are the Tigers gonna get to lead them? Hopefully, it will be someone who can coach them without bringing too much attention onto himself. There is no reason why Mercedes shouldn't be winning District Championships!

Absolutely nothing... Mercedes wouldn't show up!

Thread Information