Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
    Heisman Winner

Default Coach Ford Interviews at Churchill !!!!

Say it isn't so!!!

Ford interviewed for the head coach position at Churchill as reported on RGVsports.com.

During the week coach McCoy (Colt McCoy's dad) asked to be withdrawn from consideration.
    From La Southmost, now living in San Antonio
    Ej. La Ventana

Brownsville Soccer: 1983 Porter State Semi Finals, 1990 Hanna 5A State Semi Finals, 2004 Lopez 4A State Champions, 2005 Rivera 5A State Semi Finals, 2006 Porter 5A State Champions, 2007 Rivera 5A State Semi Finals, 2008 Lopez 5A Region IV Semi Finals, 2009 Lopez 5A State Final, 2011 Porter 5A State Semi Finals, 2012 Lopez lost Region IV Final to eventual State Champion Sharyland, 2013 Hanna 5A State Final

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by ee0498 View Post
    Say it isn't so!!!

Ford interviewed for the head coach position at Churchill as reported on RGVsports.com.

During the week coach McCoy (Colt McCoy's dad) asked to be withdrawn from consideration.
    could this be the end for LF when he left the first time it was disaster

'THE BLACK HOLE"

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by ee0498 View Post
    Say it isn't so!!!

Wrong. It was actually Sam Harrell. You probably know the first name of one of his kids.

Go AP Falcons.

Heisman Winner

Graham football coach Brad McCoy, the father of Texas quarterback Colt McCoy, said Thursday he would not be among the coaches vying for the open Churchill job.

“I ended up telling them that I was not interested,” he said. “Obviously, I was very humbled that they contacted me. I think it's a great job. But at this point with a son being a senior, it's tough to move.”

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/h...Churchill.html
    From La Southmost, now living in San Antonio
    Ej. La Ventana

Brownsville Soccer: 1983 Porter State Semi Finals, 1990 Hanna 5A State Semi Finals, 2004 Lopez 4A State Champions, 2005 Rivera 5A State Semi Finals, 2006 Porter 5A State Champions, 2007 Rivera 5A State Semi Finals, 2008 Lopez 5A Region IV Semi Finals, 2009 Lopez 5A State Final, 2011 Porter 5A State Semi Finals, 2012 Lopez lost Region IV Final to eventual State Champion Sharyland, 2013 Hanna 5A State Final

MVP

For the record Graham was 3-7 last year under McCoy with a DI Quarterback so maybe he pulled his name after not getting an interview as coaches are prone to do.

Thread Information