Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
    brownagent

Default England Agent is here

Hello,
    This is Brown,am soccer agent,we are located and established in England,we are looking for talented player who want to play with England team.If you are interested in this offer you can mail us at brownagentltd@yahoo.com and we will give you full details about this offer and don't forget to tell us your full details and the your past experience.

Hope to hear from you and don't forget to mail us at brownagentltd@yahoo.com

Thanks

Soccer Agent England

NOTE : YOU ARE TO CONTACT US IF YOU WANT TO PLAY IN ENGLAND.

All your District Championships are belong to us

Hello Brown Agent.

This is Hunter Agent. Am Glad to hear Operation England Agent is in full effect. You are soccer agent? I are talented player. I look for soccer agent. Hunter Agent has no email so figured I could tell you details of my soccer history on here. When Hunter Agent was born, mommy agent says he always good kicker. Kick balls all the time. Till Hunter Agent turn 21. Then he drink beer. Now he kick nappy sacks. Looking to get back in the ball kicking game. Call me. 956-HBAgent. Member....no email.

Thanks

Hunter Agent

NOTE: I ARE CONTACTED YOU. NAO YOU ARE FLY TO VALLEY AND BRING TASTY KETTLE CORN AND ENGLISH MUFFINS!
    YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL

HELPING A BROTHA'S DREAMS COME TRUE, ONE HAIRNET AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by CHILLEDPATRON View Post
    WOW WOW WOW WOW. . . QUE VIVA LA MAQUINA. .. (one and only time i will EVER say it)

thank you for helping east share a district championship!!!

Super Moderator

Interesting....you say England, but your IP address says Nigeria. Lagos too, nice city.
    www.RENAMETARPONSTADIUM.com

All Star

Quote Originally Posted by hunterbunter View Post
    Hello Brown Agent.

This is Hunter Agent. Am Glad to hear Operation England Agent is in full effect. You are soccer agent? I are talented player. I look for soccer agent. Hunter Agent has no email so figured I could tell you details of my soccer history on here. When Hunter Agent was born, mommy agent says he always good kicker. Kick balls all the time. Till Hunter Agent turn 21. Then he drink beer. Now he kick nappy sacks. Looking to get back in the ball kicking game. Call me. 956-HBAgent. Member....no email.

Thanks

Hunter Agent

NOTE: I ARE CONTACTED YOU. NAO YOU ARE FLY TO VALLEY AND BRING TASTY KETTLE CORN AND ENGLISH MUFFINS!
    lmao!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahaha

From The Vet, Yes I Be a Patriot!
    PLAYOFFS '09!!!

Legend

Hello Brown Agent.

Thanks

Hunter Agent

dang ur funny...couldnt stop laughin

GO HOUNDS

Super Moderator

So what is the pay and also to move to England who pays for that?
    Putting TC in his place ...

Quote Originally Posted by TigerCrazy View Post
    Getting blown out Edcouch Elsa had no chance lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by 09'paw'09 View Post
    Well Tc Mercedes got beat fairly easy in Rd 1, so it doesn't make sense to come in here hating EE or any1 else who got this far, if your not supporting the entire Valley in these playoffs... Just my opinion...

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.

Hello Brown Agent.

Thanks

Hunter Agent

rotflmfao!

Premium

thay has to be the funniest thing ive read in quite some time...lol good one HB..

Hall of Famer

My question is...how can you post as a guest?????????????
    Last edited by Bigchief87; 11-03-2009 at 10:27 PM.

WHAT STARTS HERE CHANGES THE WORLD

Heisman Winner

HB Agent! that was the best. good stuff, couldn't stop laughing.

Hall of Famer

Hello Brown Agent.

Thanks

Hunter Agent

I Laughteded to hard that i Charted... haha... Funny ****...

All Star

lol ...Who is this guy fooling..crazy times

Thread Information