Here are the D-League transactions for the day so far:
- The Nets have recalled Chris McCullough from Long Island, according to a team-issued press release. McCullough was assigned to the D-League earlier in the day.
- The Kings have recalled rookies Georgios Papagiannis and Skal Labissiere from Reno, the team announced over Twitter.
- After a good showing Saturday night, the Cavs recalled guard Kay Felder from their D-League affiliate, the Canton Charge, Cleveland announced via its team website. Felder scored a team-high 27 points while grabbing seven rebounds and dishing out five assists Saturday. He has played in 22 games for the Cavs this season, averaging 5.1 points in 10.6 minutes per game.
- The Nets assigned Chris McCullough to their D-League affiliate, the team announced via Twitter.
- The Celtics recalled Demetrius Jackson from the Maine Red Claws, the team announced via Twitter.
- A decision will be made after the Mavs‘ game on whether or not Nicolas Brussino sent back to the D-League after he was activated, Earl K. Sneed of NBA.com relays on Twitter.